Meetings and Open Houses During September - December 2013
After nearly two years of work, August 20 the TSP Public Advisory Committee approved recommendations for projects, programs and policies needed to keep the transportation system safe and reliable for the next 20 years. The recommendations include more than 300 projects for roads, bridges, sidewalks and bikeways needed throughout unincorporated Clackamas County.
Those recommendations will be reviewed and discussed, and further recommendations will be made by the Planning Commission this fall, followed by public hearings and action by the Board of County Commissioners in December. You are invited to participate -- learn about the recommendations, attend a meeting, submit testimony in writing or at a hearing.
Clackamas County Planning Commission (all meetings at 6:30 p.m. in the Development Services Building Auditorium, 150 Beavercreek Rd., Oregon City)
- Work session on recommended projects and programs -- Sept. 23 (no public testimony)
- Work session on recommended policies -- Oct. 14 (no public testimony)
- Public hearings -- Oct. 28 and Nov. 4 (public testimony)
Clackamas County Board of Commissioners Public Hearings (Public Services Bldg., 4th floor Board Hearing Room, 2051 Kaen Rd., Oregon City)
- Wednesday, Dec. 4 - 9:30 a.m. (public testimony)
- Wednesday, Dec. 11 -- evening (exact time to be determined) (public testimony)
Posted September 6th, 2013