The TRB TSSC invites you to attend a one-day workshop on the latest in performance measures, featuring colleagues from around the country.
WHERE: Embassy Suites Downtown (Portland, OR)
WHEN: July 22, 2013; 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
(click to enlarge)
The workshop will be followed by an optional reception at Kittelson & Associates, Inc.’s offices.
- Tom Urbanik, past TSSC Chairman, Senior Principal Engineer at Kittelson & Associates, Inc.
- Eddie Curtis, Traffic Management Specialist, US Department of Transportation (DOT)/ Federal Highway Administration
- Peter Koonce, current TSSC Chairman & Signals/Street Lighting/Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Specialist, Principal Engineer at the City of Portland
- Paul Zebell, Signal Operations/Street Lighting/ITS Specialist at City of Portland
- Shaun Quayle, Senior Engineer at Kittelson & Associates, Inc.
- Rob Bertini, Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Portland State University
- Andy Mao, Manager of Traffic, Transportation Division at Texas DOT
- John Toone, IT Project Manager at King County DOT (Seattle, WA)
- Jamie Mackey, Traffic Operations Center Director at Utah DOT
- Darcy Bullock, Professor of Civil Engineering & Director of the Joint Transportation Research Program at Purdue University
Registration fee of $75 includes lunch, snacks, and reception at Kittelson & Associates, Inc.’s
Click to register. Walk-ins welcome.